Thursday, November 19, 2009

About Me

I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree Magna Cum Laude in Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. I love meeting new people, helping them, being creative, and working with details! I was told that “if you can plan a wedding, you can plan anything.” So, I wanted to reach for the top. I have been working at Airlie Gardens since January 2009 doing Event Sales and on-site Wedding Coordination. My true passion is doing full wedding coordination and thus, Something Blue Productions came into being. All the hard work and stress is completely worth it when I see my bride thrilled and enjoying her day! I cannot express how important your wedding day is to me. I feel the weight of your special day on my shoulders and I believe that makes all the difference in my performance. I work with my brides and grooms, I listen, and I am there for them. This is one of the most exciting times of your life and I will help you enjoy it to the fullest!

1 comment: